Claire had her baby blessing on Sunday. We decided to wait and do it out here so we could be with family. It was a really neat experience. I don't think I ever understood the love a parent has for a child until I had my own. Its amazing how instantly that bond is formed. I just feel so blessed to have her as part of our family.
I know I'm biased cause I'm her mom, but I really think she is the most beautiful baby. She looks so cute in her white dress. She's showing off her standing skills. She really love to be upright and standing.
Here she is with mommy, before putting on her sweater.
I think she will be a daddy's girl. Aren't they a cute pair. I just love them!
Although she looked so cute, she didn't even make it all the way through sacrament meeting without messing up her dress. She pooped on it and I had to go out and change it. She hasn't had a blowout for a long time, and so of course she had to do it on her nice, white dress. Oh well...babies will be babies.
We're having a great time out here in Utah. Casey is leaving to go back to MA tomorrow and I will stay out here and spend some time with my family. We will post more about our trip later.
5 comments:
You probably are biased ... but she is very cute in her Easter dress!! That's nice you could be with family for the blessing. Have fun at home!!
What a cute outfit! Good choice us hahaha. Great pictures, I hope your having fun in Utah!
I love the little dress, with matching shoes and headband too!
So Very Adorable!
Biased? Who's biased?
She looks like a little doll! So adorable! Let me know when you get back in town.
Totally cute (and I'm not even biased - well, not much anyway)!
Post a Comment