It has been almost a month since I went to California with Claire. It was really great to see my Grandma and Grandpa and lots of other family members.
Claire and I got to meet my newest cousin, Jared. He was born a month after she was. It was so fun to see them "fight" over toys. Neither one really cared who got it, but they both like to grab everything in sight, including each other.

Unfortunatly, my grandpa was in the hospital the whole time we were there. We did get to do a few things to help my grandma out since she was at the hospital with my grandpa most of the time. We also got to take a few walks around the neighborhood in the beautiful California weather.
Overall, it was really good to get to see my grandma, grandpa, cousins, aunts and uncles and introduce them to Claire. I wish it hadn't involved a 5 hour flight with a squirmy 8 month old who doesn't like to sleep anywhere but her bed, but we made it through and it was well worth it.




2 comments:
That sounds like fun! It is always so good to see family. You have the cutest daughter ever!! She is just such a pretty little girl!
I've got you on my blog roll now :) By the way, I'm in the club for the co-op now and got our first basket today. Both Brant and I are already stoked for the next time!
Post a Comment