The main reason that we went to Utah for Christmas was to see my brother Nick and Jessica get married. Here are some pictures from the wedding.
Addie, Claire and Suzy trying to stay warm while we waited outside the temple for Nick and Jessica to show up.
Cory walked into the shot right before the picture took. I love the look on his face as I am trying to wave him out of the way.
Claire and grandpa.
Nick and Jessica and their three nieces.
My siblings.






3 comments:
It looks like the reception might have been at the Hampton House in Lindon (I think it's Lindon where it is). Or a place really similar to it. That's a really nice reception place.
Yeah, you have a blog!!!! I am very excited to keep up with you and what is happening in your life :) I am jealous of your visit to Utah. We haven't been back since Aidan was 7 months old, and I miss it. In a lot of ways Utah feels more like home than Vermont does...Glad you had a good Christmas visit. Emma has the same PJ's as Claire!
Hey I came across you blog, good to know you have one!
Post a Comment