Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Arizona Trip

I had a great time in Tucson visiting my family. The only downside was that Casey was not able to come. Hopefully he will be there next time! We spent a lot of time playing with kids, eating, playing Wii and board games and just having fun.

Claire really enjoyed playing with her cousins. She love little kids. Here they are helping her walk. She is getting much better and yesterday walked across the whole bedroom on her own.
I tried to get a picture with all the kids, but as you can imagine, its a little tricky. 5 yr old is holding 18 month old's head still and I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to keep Claire still.
Claire and her buddy cousin enjoying a meal together. If they sit too close, they will steal each others food.
Another attempt at a group shot.
I also got to see an old mission companion who lives in Tucson now. Her little boy is super cute and just a few months younger than Claire.

I thought this was a funny shot. She is just going to rip the keys away in one second.
The weather wasn't perfect, but it was so fun to see all the kids and my parents, and my brothers and their wives. I wish we all lived closer, but I guess we'll just have to enjoy the moments when we have them.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Great pictures - even if we couldn't get the kids to pose perfectly together. It was so fun to have you visit. I hope Casey can come with you next time.

Brenna said...

It will be funny to look back on those pictures of everyone "posing" cause you'll really see what their personalities and temperments were like at that age. Sure, the perfect pictures are cute, but these ones will make you laugh:)

Diane said...

I love Claire's face on your lap. It was so fun seeing you! I hope you all end up in Tucson one day. ;)