Claire has the biggest eyes, especially when she sees something interesting.

I got her this giant Care Bear at a consignment sale and she loved it when she first saw it.
We finally took the chair off the bottom of the stairs and Claire loves her easy access to climbing.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Care Bears and Stairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So I hate to say this, but Claire is 100% big girl looking now. What a cute little toddler though!
Erick loves the Care Bears- he'll watch the movie over and over... :)
love the big eyes! :)
Suz, Im lovin the care bear. I wish I had one he he he. Im amazed at how grown up Claire is...I bet she is in the 100th percentile for her height huh.
Also I want you to know I have a salsa post coming up in the next few days just for you. Get ready.
I hope things with you and Casey are great. Tell him hi.
Love you,
Christy
Claire's eyes seem even bigger in person. She is beautiful. See you in San Diego.
Post a Comment