Big News! Claire is going to be a big sister. Baby #2 is due May 21st.
We couldn't be more excited for the newest addition to our family.
Friday, November 12, 2010
To make up for the lack in blogging...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Life
Big News! Claire is going to be a big sister. Baby #2 is due May 21st.
We couldn't be more excited for the newest addition to our family.
11 comments:
Congratulations! What fun news. Two is exciting (especially when they both sleep at night). :)
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
Yea!! How exciting!!
I hope to have a May baby one day - seems like the perfect time to have a birthday. And 21 is my favorite number!
Yay! Congrats to your family!
Yay! Congratulations!!
yea for you! That is so exciting!
Jill
I guess that makes up for it.;) Congratulations. I love May birthdays. :)
congrats congrats! :) May is a GREAT time for a baby!
Wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you guys! : )
We're expecting and due May 20! Do you know now what you're having?
Post a Comment