Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Claire's Birthday is tomorrow and we had her birthday party tonight. She loves princesses, so we had a princess party with a couple of her little friends.


Quinn being cute as usual...as a side note, he's almost 9 months now and is crawling and starting to pull up. He is such a wiggly happy little guy.

The birthday girl and her princess cake

I thought of the idea, but then Casey wanted to execute it. He did a great job!

We decorated princess crowns.

The little princesses.

We colored princess pictures.


Played pin the crown on the princess.


And opened presents. It was a fun night.

Claire is such a fun girl. Its great to hear the amusing things that come out of her mouth. I love to see her little personality develop. She loves kids and running around. She can walk or run for literally a mile or two. She never wants to be carried or ride in the stroller. She is starting to have such a good memory. Lately she has been telling me things that she remembers that happened like six months ago. She is so happy and kind and very obedient, even though she has her two-year-old moments. We love having her in our family!

4 comments:

Genevieve Beck said...

Wow! I thought that picture of Quinn was a picture of Claire when she was a baby. They look so much alike to me! Looks like a very fun day for her.

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday to Claire. Cute party and cool cake. She will always remember it. I still remember my princess cake and I was about that age. I forgot that she shares my mom's birthday.

Recksieks said...

I can't believe she is already 3! What a cutie! Love the cake too!

Troy & Kristin said...

Wow Quinn looks like Claire! Happy birthday Claire! We miss you all!