Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring!

In the past few days it has gotten warmer. Today it was 70 with the sun shining and the flowers are starting to bloom. After a long winter, it feels really good.


I just wanted to share my joy about the changing of the seasons. I hope you are having spring weather where you are!

4 comments:

Cathryn said...

We had one of those nice Spring days today too. No leaves on the trees yet, but I did notice that there are blossoms on the Apricot Trees. Popcorn Popping!!

Janelle said...

Yesterday (Monday) was fabulous. It hit 80 degrees. Today it is snowing. I guess this is spring weather but I am sick of it! I hope your spring weather lasts longer.

Suzy said...

Ours has been up and down as well. Luckily we've avoided any snow recently. I'm just happy when the sun shines. That's one thing I miss about Utah. They sun seems to be out a lot and here it is overcast a lot.

Karey said...

Hi Suzy! How are you? I bet you're getting so excited for Florida! I just tagged you over on my blog :) Have a great day!