Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged

Although I'm not big into this tagging thing, I decided I would do it this once (for Karey, and because I finally have some free time). I promise I won't pass it on to anyone else though. If you wish to do it, feel free.

1- Attached or single: very attached and happy

B- Best Restaurant: recently Casey and I have had a fascination with Texas Roadhouse. I think its because we haven't gone out to eat much lately, and we really like steak. (and their Cinnamon butter and fresh rolls are SO good)

C- Cake or Pie: I've never been a huge fan of either. Of course I like a good cheesecake now and then.

D- Day of Choice: probably Saturday

E- Essential Item: sweaters and blankets in the winter and flip flops in the summer

F- Favorite Color: blue with pink coming in a close second

G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: That's a hard one. I would say worms.

H- Hometown: Farmington, Utah

I- Indulgence(s): all sorts of good, but not good for me, food

J- January or July: No question here. July all the way, although they left June off...

K- Kids: nope

M- Marriage Date: September 2, 2006

N- Number of Siblings: 2 (older brothers), and no, I'm not spoiled rotten (my mom says, I'm spoiled, but not rotten)

O- Oranges or Apples: I have a minor allergy to apples. My throat gets all itchy, but it goes away if I eat something else. I would have to choose oranges.

P- Phobias or Fears: I don't like dogs. I watched a little too much CSI and sometimes I get scared of crazy people breaking into the house. Its better in this apartment since we're on the third floor and its so small, I don't think I could miss a major event like that. I also had as a child, and it continues, a weird and very strong fear of bears.

Q- Quote(s): Is this supposed to be something I say a lot, or a quote I like? I'll have to think about it.

R- Reason To Smile: The sun and warmth. I'm SO glad winter is over. Every time I think about I can't help but smile.

S- Season: Summer.

T- Tag Three: I'll pass...

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Whenever I have to come up with something like this, I always say I was in a shooting at the US capital building. I'm not sure how many people who read our blog know this already.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Reference the above "favorite restaurant"

W- Worst Habit: I can think of almost any excuse not to exercise. I'm trying to be better!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Haven't had too much of either. I try to avoid the doctor as much as possible.

Y- Your Favorite Food: There can't be just one. I love enchiladas, lasagna, ice cream, popsicles, fresh strawberries, pineapple, rice crispy treats. That's what I came up with off the top of my head. It is in no way inclusive.

Z: Zodiac: Cancer


I made it through. Go me.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

I'm glad to see I got a small mention here. Of course you're not spoiled, you're my favorite daughter. Maybe that should be your favorite quote?

Sarah said...

What? You were in a shooting? Yeah I think you and I lost touch a bit ... we'll have to think of somewhere to meet and we can all hang out for a few days!

Ryan said...

Don't worry about your fear of bears. Stephen Colbert is preaching how much of a threat they really are. I always knew you were spoiled, now I have proof. :) Ashley is with you on the gummi worms.