Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yeah for Florida!

Among all the other good things I like about Florida - beaches, gators, warm weather - I have to admit one of my favorites is the fact that my allergies have disappeared here.  In Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia, I had horrible allergies.  I have been taking Zyrtec which has helped a little, but it doesn't completely get rid of them and I get so tired when I take it.  When we got to Florida, they were magically gone.  I haven't been this free of tissues in a very long time.  I don't know if it was just that the time of year had passed, or that whatever I'm allergic to doesn't grow here.  I'm just happy to be free of sneezing and itchy eyes and throat.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! I read this out loud to Ryan and he said he hasn't heard you that happy in years. :)

Sarah said...

Nice! It looks like you guys are having a blast down there.