Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Pics

When my family was here in May, we had some pictures taken by some friends of ours who are photographers.  They turned out pretty good, so I thought I would post a few.  Only my mom has seen them at this point, so I'm sure the rest of the family would like to see them.




Of course, now we have a new niece and our baby on the way.  Its good to have some nice pictures, even if it is already outdated.
 



Aren't we cute?  


My mom was here this week and it was a lot of fun.  We bought a bunch of baby clothes so they baby is set for the first 6 months.  We looked at a lot of other stuff too and I am doing research to decided what to get for the bigger purchases.  Thanks again for all your comments.  They have helped a lot.  

4 comments:

Robin said...

What a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Ooooh I love the black and white one of the two of you!

April said...

I can't believe how long your hair is!

I'm glad you got to do some shopping with you mom. That's always a lot of fun.

Ashley said...

Ooo, I'm glad the pictures came out. We were talking the other day about them and figured you never heard from the photographer...but yay! I love that one of you and Casey.