Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi Day!

For those of you who did not know, today was Pi Day. Pi, in math is 3.14 and then a series of never-ending digits. Ever since my days in high school my math and science teachers have made a point to celebrate March 14 (3/14) as Pi Day. Alas, I was not able to procure any pies in celebration, I just ate a few muffins instead.

But I thought I would post some new photos of Claire to celebrate! She is growing so fast, and has outgrown a few of her outfits. At the doctors appointment that Suzy mentioned in the previous post Claire measured at 21.5 inches, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Those measurements put her in the 50th percentile height wise and between 25th and 50th percentile weight-wise, so she is taking after her parents, tall and skinny.

Her is Claire with a funny smirk that she has been perfecting lately.

Suzy and Claire relaxing on the couch.

After a few hours at the library today doing research I came home to this, Claire and Suzy asleep on the couch together.

This is the outfit that Claire will be wearing to Church tomorrow, her first time with the bow/headband.


1 comments:

Cathryn said...

No pie on pi day? That should be a good day for Marie Callendars. Thanks for posting more cute Claire pictures. I like the head band - so cute with her cute hair.