I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months old already! Time has flown, but I guess we've been pretty busy since she was born.
She's gone from this...

To this...


She's getting to be so much fun. She laughs all the time now and loves to play with her little toys. I can't wait to see her continue to grow. Being a parent definitely has its challenges, but its all worth it when I walk into her room when she wakes up and she gives me that big smile and when she laughs at my funny faces and looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Love it!
6 comments:
Happy 6 months Claire! Suzy, that purse is actually pretty easy, and I am a very novice sewer. She has a page with pictures so you can see the steps that are tricky to understand. The purse is really nice, but kind of small. I think I might make another one and use a copy machine to enlarge the pattern.
how fun 6 months! :) I can't believe it !:)
Thanks for posting more adorable pictures.! Happy Six Month Birthday, Claire!
It goes by so fast!
She is so cute and I love that super alert look on her face!
Yay! 6 months is such a fun age, and it only gets more and more fun from there! Claire is so adorable! I love the pictures!
Those eyes just pop out of the picture. She's so pretty.
Post a Comment