Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Purple People Eater

Okay, there really isn't any people eating going on here, although Claire is so cute I could just eat her up. Don't they look good in purple though?
Here are a few extra pictures for your viewing pleasure.
She's getting close to sitting up on her own.
It seems like she constantly has her mouth open, just waiting to find the next thing to shove in there. She also pants like a little dog, and if you get food anywhere near her, the panting gets much faster and louder. What a cutie!

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

Claire is SO adorable! Purple is her color. Thanks for sending these cute smiley pics. She is getting so big, I'd better get out there and see her soon!

Melissa said...

Claire has gotten so big! And even more cute -- didn't think that was possible! Being a southern girl obviously agrees with her.

Mama's Makin's said...

super fun for sure !:) I love her eyes. Beautiful eyes!

Coach Lee said...

gorgeous eyes

Shan said...

Suzy, Claire has the most beautiful big blue eyes! you guys are such a good looking family. I hope you are doing well!

Recksieks said...

She is getting so big so fast! Love the pictures!