Friday, May 21, 2010

Disney World!

We had a wonderful time at Disney World. Claire did quite well condsidering the circumstances. She even managed to take a few naps in her stroller (which never happens) and she enjoyed a lot of the rides. We're also enjoyed being with my parents and we couldn't have done half as much without them.


Hollywood Studios.
Casey showing Claire the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. I'm glad to see they didn't change this to Tarzan as they did at Disneyland.
The people movers was one of Claire's favorites.
She also REALLY enjoyed the Finding Nemo ride. She loved the live fish that were in tanks there as well.
The Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground was another favorite. She loved the water that was flowing off the giant plants.
She got very wet and then enjoyed the slide.
Animal Safari.
This is what we hoped she would do at least a little. Poor girl was quite exhausted from all the traveling and not getting her normal amount of sleep. It was a great trip though, and I'm so glad we went!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Did you guys have as much fun as Claire? Thanks for sharing all the pictures

Cathryn said...

Thanks for a fun trip. I really was on the trip too, even if I'm not in any of the pictures.

Dave said...

Looks like lots of fun. We are going in a couple weeks with Michelle's family. I bet the kids will love the Honey I Shrunk the Kids thing too.

Jodi Reeve said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

That looks like a blast! I can't wait to go in a month!