Monday, May 24, 2010

First Pigtails

Claire has always had a lot of hair. Yesterday I got it to go into two ponytails. It was so cute and it made her look like a little girl. I can't believe how big my baby is getting.

She wouldn't hold still for pictures, so these are the best we could get. I had to put on Veggie Tales so I could do her hair.
This is what happened when I turned off the Veggie Tales to go to church! Life is so hard when you are 15 months!

8 comments:

Brenna said...

Hard to say which is cuter...the pigtails or the sad, pouty face:)

Ashley said...

Love the pigtails!

Mama's Makin's said...

She is so looking like you! I can see you in her a TON! (And it is not in the pouty face pic! :) Lol

Cathryn said...

Cute new do - but how did you get her to hold still for it? I also like that Veggie Tales is so clearly in the picture. Cute dress too!

Sherwoods said...

Too cute! I don't know what I will do if I don't have a girl to put pigtails on! Looks like your Disneyworld trip was way fun too! Claire is a trooper.

Emily Hamilton said...

Suzy, she is sooo cute! I love the pigtails.

Ken's Hanger said...

She is so cute, give her a hug for me.

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Have you figured out my post yet? http://www.enell.com/promo_page1.php (copy and paste)