Here's what we've been up to lately. Since we missed blogging for the whole month of June...
The first ones are from a photo shoot I did to try to get some good pictures of Claire for Father's Day. These are some of my favorites.



Claire's is really into "shows". She just starting to say a few words now and if the show gets turned off you will here a lot of "mo" (more) from her.
She also loves water. She loves swimming in her little pool or taking baths. She also LOVES fountains.
I went blueberry picking with some friends on my birthday and decided to make myself a blueberry pie. It was my first try at pie making and it turned out very well if I do say so myself.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Lately
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you finally got the pictures to work. Your pie looks great! Very appropriate for 4th of July!!
Suz, your claire is darling...and the pie is beautiful, way to go!
yeah, I'm really impressed with your pie- looks very yummy.
Post a Comment