We have gotten in a nightly habit of taking Claire to the park after dinner and before bed. We are lucky enough to have a little park just a few houses down from where we live. She loves it and gets so excited when we tell her to go get her shoes.


She loves to go down the slide with Daddy or by herself.
And if she ate enough dinner then she gets to have dessert when she gets home!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Nightly Routine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You have NO idea how jealous I am! It is just too stinking hot to do that here! :) But how fun for you! :)
Can't wait to see her go down the slide by herself!
That is cute! I loved the pics, I cannot believe how big she is getting! :)
I think I would run to get my shoes on too. I love summer evenings. Suz, Claire is beautiful! Lucky you for getting to claim her. And as soon as I learn from my neighbor the recipe and how to bottle homemade salsa Ill get you the info. Love you!
Sounds like a great evening routine to me! Especially dessert :)
Post a Comment