Funny story... On Saturday we went shopping to find me some new jeans. Not an easy task, but you have to try. We were at a mall in Springfield and wandered into the JCPennys. It looked a lot different from your typical JCPennys and we quickly found out that it was the catalog outlet. They had a lot of random furniture so we started looking at it. We ran across some cribs and were casually looking at the prices. Most were about $130 and up. Then there was one that was $35 for both the crib and the changing table, and it was surprisingly cute! We thought it must be a mistake, so after browsing the rest of store, we decided to ask the sales person. It was indeed $35 for both pieces. After short deliberation, we decided it was too good of a deal to pass up. We had to make a quick trip to Lowes to pick up some tools to disassemble it so it would fit in the car.
We were laughing about it all night. I kind of feel like the girl who buys a wedding dress before she even has a boyfriend, but if I had found a wedding dress for $35, I probably would have bought it too!
Monday, September 17, 2007
This is NOT an announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooh, I'm jealous:) You can never lose with a deal like that!
I LOVE the title of this post! You crack me up! The other night, at a family gathering after Matt's grandpa's funeral, Matt actually said the words, "Well, speaking of being pregnant..." in relation to some story. Everyone freaked out before he could get any further and we had to do a lot of explaining that no, I am not pregnant, at least that I am aware of. It was hilarious.
Nice deal. Are you sure this isn't an annoucement :)
Thanks for making double sure that it wasn't misunderstood as an announcement. Good story though. :)
Post a Comment