Friday, November 9, 2007

West Coast Fans, East Coast Time Zone

Out here we don't get too many opportunities to watch Casey's favorite teams - the Jazz and BYU Football. This week we got the chance to watch both, two nights in a row. Unfortunately they come on VERY late out here. The Jazz game didn't start until 10:30 and BYU until 9:00. On Wednesday we watched the exciting Jazz game when Deron Williams raced down the court to make a layup and win the game at the buzzer (this sentence provided by Casey, I don't remember the details this well, or recall them with such excitement). It got over at 1:30, that part I remember. Yesterday we went to a friends house to watch the BYU game which got over at 12:30 and then we had a 30 minute drive home. We had fun supporting our teams, but are feeling a little sleep deprived now. Thank goodness for weekends!

2 comments:

Ken's Hanger said...

I'm so glad you got to watch the BYU game. We were watching it too, of course. Even here in Utah we don't get all the games on TV. What's a little sleep loss compared to watching winning BYU football.
- (Not Ken) Monana

Sarah said...

Yeah it's true - everything is on so late out here - it's probably the one thing I don't like about living on the east coast!