The Sullivans sent us some beautiful roses. They smell so great and brighten up our living room. We decided to take our family picture with them. Thanks for the flowers!
This is Claire's pouty face. She likes to make a lot of funny faces. She's all wrapped up like a little baby burrito. We like to call her a little e"claire" when she's all wrapped up like this.
Claire has the cutest little clothes. Its not a big surprise, but they all drown her. This one actually fits, but that's because its super tiny.
8 comments:
Are you sleeping much?
she's adorable once again! and you both look very happy!!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Claire is cute! And Suzy, you are lookin' great!
She is so beautiful! I love/miss the baby burrito. Elisabeth won't even let us cuddle with her any more so soak it up. :)
How are you both feeling?
She is so cute! I love the pictures!
Hello, Suzy! So this is your old friend Cathryn Halliday(Oh, and thanks for naming your darling baby after me!). I've seen your blog before and realized you lived in Mass - just like me! I wanted to somehow surprise you and show up at your door, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. But I'd love to come see you and your beautiful baby! Email me at cathryn(dot)carpenter(at)gmail.com.
Suzy, she is SOSOOOO beautiful. I love seeing these precious pictures. What a fun, fun, thing!! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment