Our Life
Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful! She looks just like Suzy.
little eclair! i'm so excited to meet her!
Claire looks perfect. We're so happy for you both!
Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you, all three of you. I love the pictures. She is a very cute newborn. I can't wait to see more! :)
YAY! Shes here! Congratulations! I am really excited for you guys. She is beautiful!
She is beautiful!! My dad REALLY wanted me to have a girl and name her Clare :) Congrats Suzy! Sometime I'd love to hear your "story"...it seems to happen somewhat fast!
Oh, and of course Congrats to you too Casey :) You look like a very proud father!
Congratulations you two!Her cheeks are so cute. Great name choice!
I'm so happy for you -- to know the joy of a perfectly beautiful daughter in your lives! My best wishes are with you.(Ashley's mom)
s like you two did a beautiful job.
Hope you all are doing well adjusting at home. I've almost got your baby gift ready to send:)
Yea!!! Oh congrats to you guys!!
Oh she's adorable!! Congratulations :) Hope you made it through everything okay, Suzy!
I just showed Elisabeth the pictures and in the cutest way possible she kept saying "she's asleep"Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful! She looks just like Suzy.
little eclair! i'm so excited to meet her!
Claire looks perfect. We're so happy for you both!
Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you, all three of you. I love the pictures. She is a very cute newborn. I can't wait to see more! :)
YAY! Shes here! Congratulations! I am really excited for you guys. She is beautiful!
She is beautiful!! My dad REALLY wanted me to have a girl and name her Clare :) Congrats Suzy! Sometime I'd love to hear your "story"...it seems to happen somewhat fast!
Oh, and of course Congrats to you too Casey :) You look like a very proud father!
Congratulations you two!
Her cheeks are so cute. Great name choice!
I'm so happy for you -- to know the joy of a perfectly beautiful daughter in your lives! My best wishes are with you.
(Ashley's mom)
s like you two did a beautiful job.
Hope you all are doing well adjusting at home. I've almost got your baby gift ready to send:)
Yea!!! Oh congrats to you guys!!
Oh she's adorable!! Congratulations :) Hope you made it through everything okay, Suzy!
I just showed Elisabeth the pictures and in the cutest way possible she kept saying "she's asleep"
Hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment