Saturday, May 16, 2009

Utah!!

So I've been back from Utah for two and a half weeks and I still haven't posted about it. I'll blame it on the fact that Casey has been working nonstop on finishing everything up for school. He's done, by the way, which is a huge relief. I have been busy packing and getting everything arranged for our move. I can't believe our time in Massachusetts is coming to an end... That is for another post.

We had such a great time in Utah seeing family and doing Utah stuff. As soon as we got there, it felt like we never left. We realized how much we missed the mountains and family and friend and feeling "normal."

Here are some of the fun things we did (in no particular order because I'm too lazy to rearrange them)...

Enjoying the fish at the Salt Lake Aquarium. Claire really liked the turtles.

Claire with her cousins. It was great fun to see all the kids together.

Another picture from our visit to Temple Square. I love the flowers.

Visiting my mission companion Diane who just had a baby about one week before. Its really showed me just how big Claire has gotten.

Claire with her new favorite cousin. They are only 5 months apart so I'm sure they will be great friends when they get a little bit older. As of right now they like to see who can scream the loudest. I love the matching open mouth poses.

Casey with his brothers and sister.

We had a barbecue with some old roommates and friends. Most of them slipped away before the picture, but here are a few. It was so good to see you all!

Overall it was a lot of fun and we are sad to be so far away from you. Thanks for a great time!

1 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

i am jealous you went to utah! ) i see that it was lovely. :) as for me it is 107 today in AZ!