
Since we've moved and we're living somewhere where living is cheaper, I've decided to bump it up even more and I've gotten into couponing. I'm just new to it, so I'm sure there are people who could do much better, and I'm sure I'll do much better as I build up my supply of coupons and my skills. I wanted to share what I got on a recent shopping trip.
Resses Puffs Cereal, Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms - $1.45 each
Honey Bunches of Oats - $1.17
Muller Whole Wheat Pasta - $.15
Spray and Wash - $.75
Platers Peanuts - $.60
Duracell 4 D Batteries - $1.84
Huggies Baby Wash - $.04 (yes, four cents! I got two at this price because I had two great coupons and it was on a good sale)
I found an awesome blog that helps me match the sales and coupons to get awesome prices. The stores here also automatically double coupons up to $.50. I get a rush when I get really good deals. I have been shopping at around 8:30 at night after we put Claire to bed and then I can't sleep when I get home because I'm excited about saving money. I know that's kind of lame, but since I'm not working, I'm trying to do all I can to save us money. Are any of you into couponing?
5 comments:
Wow! Anything for 4 cents is like getting it for free! Good job! I know you were especially excited about the Reese's cereal!
i love huggies baby wash! What a good deal. So tell me where do you get your coupons!?
Welcome to the couponing world! I LOVE IT! I have a binder system that I use and it saves us a lot. Especially since Dave goes to work and school I am haivng to pack a lot of lunches and buy things that are "portable". I get a rush too and love to add up everyhting I got and then how much I saved. LOVE IT!!
I love it too! Just ask Roy; I'm addicted. Everytime I come home from the store he hears "Guess how much this was!" Last week I got 18 cans of organic soup at Wal-Mart for free. It was a moment of true glory. Waaaay better than getting a new shirt or something.
That's cook Suzy! I am thinking of getting into the couponing, but haven't yet. How much time do you spend on it all?
Post a Comment