I have an update on my last post. I now have a job! Its not an amazing job, and it doesn't pay that great, but its decent, and I'm really in no place to complain. I'm working in accounts receivable at the Yankee Candle headquarters. They were looking for someone to work until the end of the year since Christmas time is their busy season. Its good timing and the people are nice.
Its too bad its through a staffing agency because then I don't get the benefits of working for Yankee directly (yummy candles) and obviously the staffing agency takes a big part of what Yankee is paying for me. But like I said, I'm lucky to have found something so its all good. I'm glad to be busy again and to have a little income. :)

4 comments:
Is your office near all those candles? What a sweet place to work!
Yea!!!!! Glad to hear the good news. And we want to see a picture of your little belly. At least I do! Hope you're feeling well.
I'm glad you found a job. Do you think we could get some Suzy prego pics?
NICE! I love that place...too bad you still don't live in Sunderland...so close ;)!
Post a Comment