61% of you voted that it would be a girl...and you were right!! We're having a girl! We went to the ultrasound today and the baby looks great. The tech said she looks great and very healthy. It was so fun to see her feet and hands and face. She is an active little girl.
We're very excited and now things seem a lot more real since we can pick out a name and start buying stuff. Now I can imagine what she will be like, well...at least that it will be a she and not a he.
I also want to mention that I'm feeling much better now. I'm eating like normal and am finally gaining weight. I'm just now starting to show a little bit. My pants are getting tight, but nobody else can really tell since I lost so much weight in the first trimester.
Thanks for all your votes!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Was the poll right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Isn't it so fun to see that your little peanut has now turned into a baby? I just loved that ultrasound.
Very exciting!! I hope you went out and bought something pink! : )
Oh we are so excited for you! thanks for posting so fast, I was dying to know what it was. So did you go shopping for PINK clothes?? That was the first thing I did when I found out it was a girl. They are soo fun! I am so happy for you!
Yea very exciting! A little girl ... so fun!!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better, too.
HOORAY!!!! Congratulations!! What great news :) I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better too.
Congratulations!!! When are we going shopping?????
I thought I commented...our silly computer must have restarted itself in the middle of it (we get that occasionally :)
A girl will be so FUN!! I love my boy(s) and hope to have a girl someday. You'll love her and love motherhood---AND, you'll be good at it :)
The second trimester rocks!
Where do you think you'll register? I want to buy you something fun right now!
Post a Comment