I do not know about everybody else, but I have really grown tired of politics lately, and have avoided bringing the topic up on the blog. However, I have always enjoyed political cartoons. The ironies and satire they point out can be awfully amusing. Yesterday my brother posted this cartoon on his facebook page, and I found it very amusing. So I thought I would share it.
We also want to thank everybody who shared their experiences with Suzy and me about baby stuff. We found all the information to be very helpful, and if anyone else thinks of anything please let us know.

1 comments:
Hahaha!! I loved this! thanks for the laugh.
Dave and I have both independent of one another, gone back and read what everyone elses advice was for Suzy. It is fun to read it!! Good luck, and when are you coming out?
Post a Comment