As promised, here are some pictures of our most recent snow storm.
This is the normally grassy area near our building that I cut through as I walk to the bus stop about a mile from our house.
If you look closely at this tree you can see it is coated in a nice layer of ice that though bad for the tree and dangerous is surprisingly beautiful as it glistens in the morning sun.
This is the snow drifts at the bus stop.
And finally, this is Suzy on Thursday night, 38 1/2 weeks, and ready to be done.
4 comments:
I know at this point of your pregnancy you are unlikely to believe me, but you look so cute, Suzy! Soon, you will have that sweet little baby in your arms instead of in your belly! Good luck!
Oh that is so exciting! Not too much longer, I remember hating the wait and waking up every morning? Is today the day?? It will be here soon enough. (Are you sure that isn't a ball up her shirt? It is so prefectly round!)
susy! you look so cute!! have that baby saturday!! that's my bday! lol. good luck you two! love you!
I know you must feel huge but you hardly look it!
Post a Comment