On Saturday the ladies in my ward threw me a nice shower. It was very cute and we got lots of great stuff. It was a lot of fun to be with friends to celebrate the coming of our little girl.
I'm still getting bigger (duh). At my last appointment a week ago there were a few updates.
-I gained 7 lbs since my last appointment two weeks ago, maybe I need to cut back on the chocolate
-I'm measuring smaller than my last appointment, meaning the baby has dropped. I can tell it for sure too. My heartburn is a lot better (it was killer for awhile) and there is a lot more pressure on the bladder and pelvis.
-I'm already 3 cm dilated. Who knows if that means she's coming sooner or not, but I have to get there eventually, so it seems like a good thing.
Thanks to everyone for your advice. It's amazing how different every one's experiences are. I guess I will have my own to share in a few weeks. I'm getting really excited and anxious for her to come. Being pregnant is getting a little tiring...
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. You look really cute and your hair is getting so long! I'm so glad you have nice friends there, when family is so far away! See you soon!
I think 3 centimeters is pretty good! Seems like she'd like to come early:) But who knows!
That looks so fun! I am glad that you have friends out there for you, we sure wish we could do a shower for you here! Maybe after the baby comes?
Also, I thought of one more piece of advice...now that I think about it I will just email it to you!
The last month is horrible!
Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
That is so exciting! I am really antious to here and see pictures of your baby!
You're getting so close! You look great! We're excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures of her.
Looking good! Glad to hear the heartburn has gotten better.
Hey Suzy! I saw your blog on the Viewmont website, and thought I'd say hello. That's so exciting that you are going to have a baby! You look great! Take care!
Post a Comment