Here I am at 36 weeks. Its getting very close now. We finished childbirth class, we took our breastfeeding class, and now we just have our two newborn classes left. Its hard to believe it could be in the next few weeks...or 6 more weeks (probably more likely). Things are getting a little awkward, but we're managing. We have all the big stuff now. We just got our stroller frame yesterday (thanks Cory!) and tested it out with our car seat.
We also got a bouncer. Its very pink. We were trying to go neutral with most of the bigger stuff, but this one wasn't too expensive, and all the neutral ones were either not that cute, expensive, or really looked more boyish than neutral. We thought this one was cute and a good deal.
The ladies in my ward are throwing me a shower on Saturday, so hopefully we should get the rest of the stuff we need from that. We will be able to finish up our preparations, and then we'll just have to wait for her to decide when she's ready!
Life has been fairly uneventful other than anticipating the baby coming. I'm still working for now, which is a good distraction and nice to keep a little money coming in. Casey has been very busy applying to jobs during his month long break from school. Hopefully someone out there is hiring!
We had the senior missionary couple in our ward over for dinner and games tonight. It was a lot of fun and we learned a few new ones, which we always like.
We got about 5 inches of snow last night. Church was postponed until noon and we only had sacrament meeting. I think Casey was glad because he was supposed to teach Elder's Quorum today!
I start going to the doctor every week now. We also have an appointment with a pediatrician this week. We're getting very excited to meet the very active little girl squirming inside of me!
3 comments:
I am soooooo excited for you guys and I can't wait to see this little babe. You are looking really good Suzy! Make sure you two schedule in a date or 2 before the baby comes. It will be your last chance for awhile:)
WOW, how exciting!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
I think Casey looks very natural pushing the stroller. You guys will be great parents. Looks like you are all set now. If only "little miss" would let us know her arrival date. : )
Post a Comment