Monday, June 22, 2009

Arizona Part II

We've been back for two weeks now, but I still haven't posted about the rest of our trip, so lets see what I can remember.  We spent a lot of time just relaxing or planning with the kids, so not too many interesting pictures, but here are a few.

We went to the zoo.  Claire really liked the giraffes.  At least, I decided that she did.  She was awake for them, so that was a lot more than I could say for most of the animals.  


5 year old really enjoyed the zoo, especially seeing it upside down.  

Claire did go swimming for the first time, but I think the pictures of that are on a cd, and I'm too lazy to go look for it right now.  She did amazingly well and didn't scream at all.  She seemed to like it.  She's been swimming in GA as well, and did great again.


Here she is playing with Ya Ya.  It was a great trip and so fun to see family since we are so far away from them.  Thanks for a great time everyone.  Hope you can make it to Georgia sometime soon.

1 comments:

Cathryn said...

It was so fun having you visit in AZ. Hope to see you in GA soon. If you want to see pictures of Claire (and Suzy) swimming, see my blog of June 7.