Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rice Cereal




We gave Claire her first bites of rice cereal.  No surprises here, she loved it.  She loves anything in her mouth including milk (obviously) even from a bottle, vitamins (I tried these, they taste gross), baby tylenol and liquid vaccines.  That's all she had tried up to that point, but rice cereal was a big hit.  It has helped her to sleep better too, which is wonderful.  


Of course it was a big mess.  She even lunges after the spoon or bowl, trying to get a little more.


Post-eating bath.  She has such wide eyes and looks so curious all the time.  


And for dessert...toes.

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

It's fun to see her try new things. Hopefully this means she will not be a picky eater when you start her on other solids. She's a cutie!

Brenna said...

Everytime I look at Claire I think "that is one of the cutest baby girls I have EVER seen!" She is such good mix of you and Casey; that squishy fair skinned body with that dark hair is just perfect. And yea(!) for sleeping better!

Brenna said...

I'm not saying that she gets her squishy body from one of you and the dark hair from the other:) That sounded kind of weird once I read it again.

Katherine said...

Wow this just made my day!! She is getting so big so fast and is so adorable and has the most beautiful eyes! -Kat

Markie said...

She is such a beautiful girl!

Melissa said...

Doesn't get any better than rice cereal and toes!