I have been in Tucson for over a week now. I am having a great time with my family, although I am really missing Casey a lot. Here is what we've been up to, in no particular order...
Swimming with YaYa...well, Claire didn't really swim, but she slept by the pool while we swam.
Claire is perfecting her laugh and smile. I just love this purple onesie too, I think its her color. She is also starting to reach and grab things so I have to watch the hair and glasses.
My two year old Nephew is now my three year old Nephew. Happy Birthday Buddy!
My cousin Jill came down from Phoenix to visit. It was so fun to see her as I haven't seen her since my wedding. I'm so glad she got to meet Claire and we had a blast talking and catching up.
9 month old cousin and Claire "playing". Ya Ya is protecting Claire from very curious hands.
Soccer game for 5 year old. The silver team was blazing fast.
Claire and Bompa going for a walk. Bompa is walking, Claire is sleeping. I think the heat really puts her to sleep. She seems to zonk out whenever she's stuck somewhere warm.
It has been so fun to see my mom's new house and my brother's new house, as well as all the kids. I haven't been here since before I got married, so it was nice to come for a visit. Wish you were here Casey!! Claire and I miss you. :)
3 comments:
Tuscon! Ya know I live in mesa right? :) I am sure you are busy, but if you get up this way let me know! :)Looks like you are havin fun with the family! :)
Looks like fun! Your parents moved to Arizona? I had no idea... wow, I'm such a bad friend!
One more vote here for a visit to Mesa (we are here too!) Seriously, if you do come up this way, email me!!! I'd love to see you and your little Cuteness :)
Post a Comment