I signed up a little while ago for the Cold Stone birthday club. Since it was just my birthday, I got to test it out. They sent me an email for a free medium ice cream. We went last night and redeemed it with no problem. It was yummy and free, a great combination. You will get a few other emails from them, so I would send it it your "junk" email account if you have one, but its not a lot, maybe one every few months. Just thought I would pass the info along so you can enjoy free ice cream too!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Cold Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that was weird...i just commented on your last post and abra-cadabra, there is another one now. Yummy thanks! We'll be signing up for that. Here is another Happy Birthday. Thats 2 from me...:)
Oooh I love Coldstone! What a good idea!!
Hey Casey (and suzi)...I saw your blog on your facebook and thought I would see what you guys are up to. Hope you are enjoying florida! I would love to be there right now!
sorry...the last message didn't post with my profile...its tiffani (clark) bates
I took your advice and signed up...just in the nick of time. Yumm-o!
Post a Comment